Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Staying Focus

This morning I got up and got myself motivated and begin my cycle exercises. Since I'm a police officer, I have to workout sometimes twice in a day just to get most of my exercises done on the days that I work. I even find times when there is nothing going on at work to get some push-ups and pull-ups in during my shift. Since the beginning of the Black Belt cycle I have lost weight and it feels a bit weird. I'm down to the weight(190lbs)the weight I was when I was in college. I'm trying to eat more so that I can get back to were I feel most comfortable and strong. I'm glad that I'm pushing myself because I see positive changes in my life right now. I'm reading Joyce Myers, "A Love Revolution" for a cycle project and in her book she talks about how passive people do not achieve their goals in life. I have to say that I was a very passive person but I've been making strides to change this everyday. I want to continue to better myself by strengthening my mind and the spiritual aspects of my life. There is "NO LIMIT" to what you want to do with your life. Strive for Excellence in all that you do and keep the faith...

No comments:

Post a Comment