Sunday, January 10, 2010

S2H (Switch to Health)



My fiance (www.JoggersLife.com) Bizzle as I call her,  is always looking at new running products and came across a product called S2H or Switch to Health. This product is a watch that allows you to redeem prizes for being active. After  60 minutes of moderate exercise you receive 60 points after you redeem your code from your watch. There are many different prizes to choose from, like movie tickets to music downloads.         
I though this is a great way to get adults or kids to stay  active if they have a prizes in their eyes. I decided to give this product a shot and so far so good. I wore the watch to the gym to run 3 miles on the treadmill and it worked. I was confused because I thought that it would show my progress when I was running unless I was doing something wrong. But after my run after changing the watches modes I saw that it tracked my exercise.  I'm excited to wear my S2H everytime I go to the gym to see if I can keep reaching that 60 minute goal.  I'm definitely excited to see how my neice and newphew use the watch. Waiting to set up their challenges as soon as theirs come in the mail. I would recommend this watch to anyone looking to get active.

1 comment:

  1. S2H replay has helped keep me motivated to workout on a daily basis. Earn Points, Get Rewards with your s2h replay. Save 20% off your order at s2h.com with code "fitUSA"

    ReplyDelete