Friday, February 5, 2010

TRX

As you read my other blog post, you see that I'm a fanatic when it comes down to working out. My fiance is a avid runner, who has ran in the Baltimore Marathon and the Frederick Half Marathon to name a few, I'm not really into running but go to all of her runs to support her. I found my hobby which is my Street Combat class(Self defense)but in order to be at my best I found that I have to be in the best of shape. While trying to keep my workouts fresh I like to buy and test new products that has been getting great reviews.


One product that I saw and became interested in was the TRX suspension training. I received the TRX Force kit which is inspired by the Military. It comes with the TRX suspension system, door anchor, and Force kit Dvd. The first day I used it, I used the Dvd to figure out how to use it. Once I looked at the tutorial, I jumped right into the workout. Man, I was in shock. My body was screaming at me. My core was so tight that I was shaking when I tried every abdominal exercise. I know that the Dvd is approximately 35 minutes. It took me forever to finish the workout. I was hooked and see why there is high praise for this product. Its amazing idea that you take regular bodyweight exercises and suspend them which makes for a harder workout. The other reason I love this product is that its very portable and you can use it anywhere. I've used it at home, the gym and on vacation. For those who are not into exercise, I would say give TRX a try. Its user friendly and you can adjust to your strength level by the placement of you feet. You have to find ways to make working out fun. If it's not fun you will not like it. You can find the TRX on the link I posted above or at www.fitnessanywhere.com Stay Motivated My Friends... Silent Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment